- The test reactor is a virtual current that doesn't harm the human body. You can use it with confidence.
- How to play 1: Press the start button and the 10 second timer starts. When the time is up, no matter who presses the button on the handle within 1 second, it will be shocked. If you press too fast or too slow, you will also receive an electric shock.
- How to play 2: Press the start button and the 4 LED lights flash randomly. When stopped, it could be one, two or all lights. The person with the light must press the button on the handle within 1 second, otherwise he or she will be shocked. If the red light does not illuminate, pressing the button will result in an electric shock.
- Party fun: add fun to your next party, try this prank game with your friends and get exciting moments.
- This is an electric shock game for teenagers and adults. It is not suitable for children under 14 years old. It requires 3 AAA batteries and is not included.